I-5 GT500 Conversion Hood (15-17)
In Stock Now!
- GT500 Inspired Styling
- Carbon Fiber Look Heat Extractor, Hydro Dipped! (No need to paint, SAVE your money)
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction
- Functional Heat Extractor, and a removable Rain Tray Included
- Direct Fit, Bolt-on Replacement
- Quick-Latch on the hood is decorative, not functional.
- Utilizes OEM Latch and Hinges
- Fits 2015-2017 V6, EcoBoost, and GT Mustangs, Excludes GT350 Models
If you want Pre-Painted GT500 Hood, please select one of following colors for the best match of your car. Leave us a note upon checking out.
We will paint both sides!
【Pre-Painted Options, $650】
- (2015-2017) Competition Orange; CY
- (2015-2017) Guard Metallic; HN
- (2015-2017) Magnetic Metallic; J7
- (2015-2017) Ruby Red; RR (Extra Charge)
- (2015-2017) Ingot Silver; UX
- (2015-2017) Triple Yellow; H3
- (2015-2017) Deep Impact Blue; J4
- (2015-2017) Race Red; PQ
- (2015-2017) Black; UA
- (2015-2017) Oxford White; YZ
- (2017) Shadow Black; G1
- (2017) Lightning Blue; N6
- (2017) Grabber Blue; CI
The following colors are 3 stage paint and cost more than other colors, $850
(2015-2017) Ruby Red; RR
(2017) White Platinum; UG
Note: The lead time for painted hood is usually 5-7 business days.
Free shipping is available on this item when it is shipped within the lower 48 U.S states. Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or any places outside of the lower 48 U.S states is not available now.
Open the box and inspect your shipment before Signing!
It is the customer's responsibility to inspect a shipment before signing and accepting delivery.
If your shipment does not include all of the items you expected, please contact us immediately prior to signing and the driver leaving so that we can facilitate the appropriate next steps.
If there is any visible damage to the packaging request that you be allowed to open the shipment before signing so that you can inspect the product. If they do not allow the inspection, or if your inspection indicates damage to your item, take photos and REFUSE THE SHIPMENT. You can contact our team to get the claim and replacement process started.
Failure to inspect for damages at the time of delivery will result in denial of your damage claim.